When Microsoft launched Windows 11, it claimed that the operating system would benefit gamers. This is true to a certain extent since it has many gaming-related features. Microsoft launched Xbox Game Pass, a new service that allows gamers to subscribe in the past few years.
Xbox Game Pass is basically a subscription to video games from Microsoft that offers both free and premium games. With just one subscription, you will be able to access many premium games for no cost.
Minecraft was recently added to the Xbox Game Pass library. This lets users play all three Minecraft titles on PC with just one subscription. So, if you are looking to play Minecraft on your Windows 11 PC, you are in the right place.
This article will guide you through the best methods to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11. Let’s take a look.
About Minecraft Launcher
If you wish to play Minecraft on Windows 10 and Windows 11, you would need to download and install the Minecraft Launcher. Minecraft launcher is basically an application that runs three different editions of Minecraft –
– Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) – Minecraft: Java Edition – Minecraft Dungeons
Without the Minecraft launcher users would have to access these three titles independently via the official website. If you have Xbox Game Pass, you can download the Minecraft launcher and access all three titles of Minecraft for no cost.
Steps to Install & Download Minecraft on Windows 11
You can rely on the Microsoft Store to download & install Minecraft on your system. Here are some easy steps you must follow.
1. Minecraft-servers.Website , and then enter Microsoft Store. Then, select Microsoft Store from the drop-down menu.
2. In the Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft Launcher.
3. From the list of results, click the Minecraft Launcher
4. On the next screen, click the Get button.
5. The game will take a while to download. To play the game, click the Play button once it is downloaded.
6. Log in using your Microsoft account to activate your Xbox Game Pass subscription.
7. You will see three Minecraft titles in the left pane. Select the title to install the game.
That’s it! You are done. This is how to download & install Minecraft on Windows 11 operating system.
2. You can download and install Minecraft on its official website
In this way, we will use Minecraft’s official website to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11. Here are a few simple steps you need to follow.
1. First of all, visit this website and click on the Games option, which is shown below.
2. Click on Minecraft in the drop-down menu.
3. As shown below Click on the Try It Free option.
4. Click on the Windows operating system to open the Try Minecraft page.
5. This will allow you to access the Xbox Store. You need to click on the “GET Free Trial” button which is shown below.
That’s it! You are done. This is how to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11.
Windows 11 makes it easy to install Minecraft. These two methods can be used to install Minecraft on Windows 11. I hope that you find this article useful. Please share this article with your acquaintances. If you have any questions regarding this please let us know via the comment box below.